Microsoft Excel Series
This series will present different lessons relating to Microsoft Excel 2016 and is designed to explore Microsoft Excel 2016 and prepare participants for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam 77-727: Microsoft Excel 2016.
The lessons will cover topics including:
- Understanding and Navigating Excel
- Entering and Editing Data
- Using Formulas and Functions
- Formatting Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Working with Themes and Layouts
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Creating Tables and Charts
- Adding Shapes, Pictures, Text, and Graphics
After the class’s conclusion, participants will have the opportunity to schedule and take the MOS exam 77-727: Microsoft Excel 2016 for free. The series is free of charge and all necessary materials will be provided.
Basic computer and typing skills are required*
Registration is required if you need to have a library-provided laptop.
If your personal laptop has Microsoft Excel 2016 and you prefer to use it during class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of registering for the class. Registration is only required for participants seeking to use a library provided laptop.
- Dates & Times:
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm, Wednesday, May 30, 2018
6:00pm - 8:00pm, Wednesday, June 6, 2018
6:00pm - 8:00pm, Wednesday, June 13, 2018
6:00pm - 8:00pm, Wednesday, June 20, 2018
6:00pm - 8:00pm, Wednesday, June 27, 2018
- The Commons
- Lakeland Public Library
- Arts & Crafts Classes Lakeland Public Library Main Series Classes Technology