Microsoft Word Series
This series will present different lessons that are designed to explore Microsoft Word 2016 and prepare participants for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam 77-725: Microsoft Word 2016.
The lessons will cover topics including:
- Understanding Word
- Basic Editing
- Character Formatting
- Paragraph Formatting
- Managing Text Flow
- Creating Tables
- Working with Themes, Style Sets, Backgrounds, and Text Boxes
- Using Illustrations and Graphics
- Formatting a Research Paper
After the class’s conclusion, participants will have the opportunity to take the MOS exam 77-725: Microsoft Word 2016. The series is free of charge and all necessary materials, including laptops, will be provided.
Basic computer and typing skills are required*
Registrations will not be taken once classes have started.
Questions? Contact Jackson Hager 863.834.4267 or email@example.com
- Dates & Times:
- 10:00am - 11:30am, Monday, March 5, 2018
10:00am - 11:30am, Monday, March 12, 2018
10:00am - 12:00pm, Monday, March 19, 2018
10:00am - 12:00pm, Monday, March 26, 2018
- Main Library Training Room
- Lakeland Public Library
- Clubs Classes Lakeland Public Library Main Technology