Our Citizenship Course is divided into 4 classes. We will meet every Thursday. Each class will cover specific content and is designed to help you master the skills needed to pass the Citizenship Interview / Exam.
- Become familiar with U.S.History, Civics and Geography; as well as a little spelling and grammar.
- Study with others, the answers to those questions that will actually be on the Citizenship Exam!
- Find out what to expect at your interview.
- Final class includes information and tips from a representative of the U.S.C.I.S. (Immigration) Office.
- Dates & Times:
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm, Thursday, September 7, 2017
6:00pm - 8:00pm, Thursday, September 14, 2017
6:00pm - 8:00pm, Thursday, September 21, 2017
6:00pm - 8:00pm, Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Main Library Training Room
- Lakeland Public Library